gate valve, also known as a sluice valve, is a valve which opens by electric actuator a gate/wedge out of the path of the water.When the valve is wide open, the gate is fully drawn up into the valve, leaving an opening for flow through the valve the same size as the pipe in which the valve is installed. Therefore, there is little pressure drop or flow restriction through the valve.
The Gate valve Structure Description:
1. Two side of valve ends are flange bolts connection structure.
2. sealing surface of seat bead welding with the iron and chromate nickel stainless steel, have a good performance on wear resistance and scratch resistance.
3. There is nitriding process on Stem surface to resistance corrosion, has good corrosion resistance and scratches resistance .
4. The valve open or close operation are controlled by the electric actuator which installed on the head of valve. Electric actuator equipped with electric motor, reduction gearbox, torque control device, travel control device, the site operation device, and hand-electric switching mechanism.
The valve working are control by the travel control device. when the travel control device is failure in the case, torque limit device can stop the motor, protects the valve. The valve operation by electric device ,the adjustable wedge double disc, grip ring and other parts, drive the stem up and down in the valve body.
5. Electric devices can local operate, and also can remote control in the control room.
we can supply the sluice valve: Motor-Driving/Manual control Gate Valve
Nominal Diameter: 50 – 1600 mm
Nominal Pressure: 0.25 – 6.4 Mpa