Main function of brushless excitation regulator:
- keep the voltage of the generator stable,
- restore the normal voltage of generator when the load changes suddenly, balance the no-power of generator under parallel operation, monitor network voltage,
- reactive voltage and power coefficient to keep generator stable under net operation,
- make the voltage of generator decreases with the frequency when generator is operated under low frequency.
The TWL-SD type brushless excitation regulator is a multi functional high performance computer controlled AVR, it’s use for voltage 400V/6300V, capacity below 1000KW brushless excitation synchronous generator.
Main technical parameters
- power input: 1).400V low voltage type, use V phase 230Vac voltage; 2).6300V high voltage type, use U and W phase high voltage with secondary windings, voltage range 200-250Vac.
- voltage signal input: 1). 400V low voltage type use U and W phase 400V voltage input; 2). 6300V high voltage type choose the 100V voltage on voltage transformer.
- current signal input: current transformer (secondary side 5 A) on V phase.
- output : Max. 90V, 18A, the 36A output is allowed for 1 minute, magnetism resistance shall not be less than 5 Ω.
- excitation method: when the power input voltage is more than 8 V, the regulator can self-excitation.
Voltage regulate range:±20%
working temperature: -40 to 60℃.
size: 242x258x105 cm
wire connection of the brushless regulator: