The TDS-4339 digital speed signal measurement and control device is composed of a single-chip microcomputer suitable for industrial automation control and corresponding peripheral chips. It is specially designed for hydroelectric power plants. It is suitable for eddy current sensors, magneto-electric and magneto-resistive sensors, and is used for measuring and controlling generator sets. Industrial intelligent instrument of speed, speed percentage, frequency.
1. The pulse signal of the gear wheel and the voltage transformer (PT signal) or the permanent magnet machine are input at the same time.
2. The peristaltic speed of the unit can be measured with an eddy current sensor.
3. There are 10 relay contact outputs, and the status of the relay is indicated by 10 luminous tubes on the instrument panel.
4. You can directly set and view the unit’s speed, speed percentage, frequency, maximum value, and relay setting value.
5. The set parameter value is saved by E2PROM, with power-off protection and relay self-locking function.
TDS-4339 digital speed signal measurement and control device Application: Monitor the mechanical signal, PT signal, speed, frequency, percentage and speed creep of the generator set.
Main technical parameters ：
1. Working power supply: switching power supply: AC/DC 100~220V, DC 48~220V
2. Ambient temperature: -20~50℃, relative humidity ≤85%; no corrosive gas;
3. Setting of pole pair number P: 1~64
4. Measuring range
a. Speed 0.05~3000 n/min; Accuracy: na=N±0.1%±1 word
b. Frequency: 0.01~100.0Hz; Accuracy: fa=f±0.1%±1 word
c. Rotation speed percentage: 0.0~200.0%; accuracy: ±0.1% ±1 word
5. Input signal
1). Proximity switch, magneto-electricity, magnetoresistance, photoelectric sensor, eddy current sensor;
a. The number of teeth of 1~5 pairs of poles is determined: within the range of 1-(10×P) teeth; (P: the number of pole pairs)
b. The number of teeth of 6~64 pairs of poles is determined: within the range of 1~60 teeth;
c. Input impedance: ≤100 kΩ
d. Input amplitude: 500mV~60V
e. Power output: DC24V 40mA
f. Setting of creep speed: ≥0.01~99.99 n/h (for eddy current sensor)
2). The input signal of the permanent magnet machine: 2.5~260V AC; 50Hz (other note is required for more than 260~450 V)
3). PT residual voltage input signal: 0.2~120V AC; 50Hz
6. Contact output: Contact capacity: resistive load 3A/220V AC
7. Signal output: a. Analog output: 0~10mA load ≤1.5kΩ (optional); 4~20mA load ≤750Ω (optional)
b. Communication interface output: Modbus RS485, RS422, RS232 (optional)
8. Maximum value: record the highest speed since starting
9. Display content: unit frequency, speed, speed percentage, maximum value of frequency, speed and percentage
10. Opening size: 152×76mm
11. Dimensions: 160×80×250mm
12. Power consumption: ≤10W
13. Weight: 2kg